Sunday, February 19, 2012

Moms & Pops

So, here's the deal, I understand that it is almost March of 2012 and that I have failed absolutely miserably at this whole blog thing, so I gave up on actually caring :)


Here is to OCTOBER 2011.

Things I was grateful for-
-Well, Halloween of course.
-Breast Cancer Awareness


But mostly, October always makes me grateful for tribulations and obstacles in life, which in turn makes this post actually about my Mom and Dad.

I don't know how much I actually care to share on the subject. However, in my life, I've lived through days that would end up totally altering my family. I watched my family go through so much, that at times it didn't make any sense to me. But the reality of the situation is that life would never be what it is without those days. Watching my mother go through cancer, twice, and my dad be sick for 9 years, has made me who I am and gave me the ability to be as strong as I can be. I don't know that actually talking about that time would do me or anyone any good, but I am grateful for all that happened. I am grateful for my parents and what they bore so that we could still live relatively normal young lives.

I don't say it enough, but I love you Mommy and Daddy <3

Thank you for everything.

0 comments: