Saturday, November 5, 2011

BEEF: It's what's for dinner.

OH SEPTEMBERRRR.




Things I was grateful for:
-Obvi, my birthday and that I made it through that horrific evening and next day.
-My parents who made it all possible :)
-I have a lot of family birthdays in that month, so also grateful for their births.




However, when it really came down to deciding what I was ESPECIALLY grateful for in September, one thing really stuck out in my mind.








It also happens to be the birth month of my beloved best friend:



BRITTANY RENEE BURGIN


my.beef.





I don't know if many of you know about this girl, Brittany Burg, cause she didn't really exist before we met junior year in Mr. Nebels AA English class, but she is one of the most beautiful souls to grace this earth. From the moment we sat next to each other in that class, we have had adventure after adventure. Collectively, we have made the art of mirror picture taking into an art. I always tell people that Britty is the only girly part about me :) She is the best friend anyone could ask for. I am sad that for three some odd years now we have lived so far apart, but that's okay, because she has NEVER, ever failed to be there for me <3 I am lucky to know her, let alone love her as much as I do.









she is the best little snuggle bug ever :)









You may think the amount of photographs we share is a bit much, probably because it is, but maybe we just really like spending time together and really like making people jealous of our sweet love.









If I could even put into words how much of a blessing this girl has been in my life, then I would be writing for years, because she is nothing short of a miracle to me.









I can't wait until she has little munchkins so that I can be the best aunt and spoil the life out of them.









If we have been this in love and shared this much in just the short five years we have been best friends, I can't wait to see what life has in store for these beefs.









Britty- I hope you know how much you mean to me and how much our friendship has saved my life. You are one of the best people I know and I feel so fortunate to have you. You are beautiful, genuine, sweet, selfless, smart, loveable, and down right beefy. We have been through so many things and I have never once felt like I couldn't go to you and always know what to say and how to help. You are so classy that it almost hurts my brain. I know you are destined to do some great things with some people's teefs and I can't wait until you fix mine! Thank you so much for all that you have done, do now, and will do for me. You have made my like a bajillion times better by just being in it. I love you so.so.so.so. much.









Oh, and don't think I forgot about the beef duck at all.









It's pretty much our best thing.










You are the love of my life.












beefs.forever.





0 comments: