Saturday, March 5, 2011

(W)RAP IT UP :]

So today, Dontae bought Lil Wayne's newish CD :]
It made me think about my favorite rappers and so
we started to look through pictures of them online.
Basically I decided to blog about it, because I blog about
things that make me happy and this makes me really happy.

WARNING NOW:
-These rappers aren't here for their talent, so I don't care who you think is better.
-Also, these are just the top ten.
-The first FIVE are in order, but the rest I didn't really care to try to choose.
-I love them on magazine covers.
-Under each of them are my two favorite songs by them, and AGAIN I don't care what you think.


Please, lets begin :]



Marshal "Eminem" Mathers
The Real Slim Shady & Love The Way You Lie



Christopher "Ludacris" Bridges
What's Your Fantasy & Ho



Dwayne "Lil Wayne" Carter
Mr. Carter & Lollipop



Trevor "Busta Rhymes" Smith
Break Ya Neck & I Know What You Want



Lonnie "Common" Lynn
See, the thing about Common is he is tricky.
I enjoy him more as a movie entertainer than a rapper,
(but since he is a rapper, he still makes the list and rounds out my top five)
Movies I LOVE him in:
Just Wright, Wanted, & Smokin' Aces



Aubrey "Drake" Graham
Forever & Miss Me




James "LL Cool J" Smith



Scott "Kid Cudi" Mescudi
Make Her Say (Poke Her Face) & Scott Mescudi vs The World




Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter
99 Problems & '03 Bonnie and Clyde



Cornell "Nelly" Haynes
Shake Ya Tailfeather & Country Grammar


:] you can judge me if you like but this just made my dayyy.

0 comments: