Sunday, November 21, 2010

Now don't get used to it or anything.



But on this beautiful Sunday morning, me and Gina woke up way early and decided to leave for our parent's houses early. Here I am, just got done hanging out with some friends, and I am trying to clear my mind. Basically, don't get too used to me writing a post everyday, rachael love, but I am going to set a goal to write every Sunday. It does my heart some major good.










FIRST THING'S FIRST:


(and this probably should have happened at the very beginning of my blog...


But I am a FREAK about inproper grammar and misspelling. However, here, here I can use EVERYTHING improperly. I never even backspace when I type. I wait until I write down all my thoughts and then I go through and re-read to make sure I don't sound like a complete idiot...then I fix my errors. So if I miss one, don't judge me. This is my safe place)




In addition to that, I have this weird thing about COLORS. That is why background is black, so I can use all the colors and they will be vibrant and beautiful. I don't even know why I am telling you any of this, as if you knowing would change what I did or why I did it :]






ANYWAYYYS, The weather is absolutely amazing out today. It's days like today that make me miss that lonely little island. So today, I dedicate this small post to that small town.




Ohhhh Laie, how I miss you. Well, maybe not you, but I definitely miss my lifestyle there. Even more than that, I miss the people I met there. I have never felt more loved and accepted than I did there. I took you guys severely forgranted. I am so sorry.




Okay, sappy stuff OVER.


:]


Anyway, typical Island Paradise day.


Everyday of the week:


-Class, usually no earlier than ten, maybe.


-Breakfast, maybe.


-Shower, maybe.


-Clothes, maybe.


-Lunch, (Sack), usually.


-Beach, probably.


-Foodland, probably.


-Dinner, usually.


-Movie and sleep :]




Weekends:


BEACH.


BEACH.


DANCE.


BEACH.




so difficult right? :]




Oh everyone sees such a vacation... but imagine your favorite vacation spot.


Now imagine having to do homework everyday there. Then having to go to work and serve people. Paradise isn't always as magical as you think.




I'm glad I came home, but I can't believe it's been two years since I've seen that place.




Things I miss the most?


Constant rain.


Friendly, loving people.


Hug greetings.


Foodland.


CHEESEY.


College life.


PolyCulturalCenter.


Being Super Tan.




Things I would miss if I had stayed?
Jon.
Maile and Hannah and Joi.


My other family and Jon's family.


G-money and beefs.


Rachael, Noelle, and RenaJeanBell...but not Bell anymore.


...i hate that I only would miss people here :[


EVERYONE MOVE TO HAWAII.


this is a dumb post. Cause now I'm just sad about Hawaii.



Which makes me miss my dadddddy. He lives in Kona though, on the Big Island. I've never been there, maybe I'll go soon.
Anyway, I think I should go now.
Until next Sunday, I guess.
Muchhhh love.
Ps. It just started raining :]

5 comments:

Nutritionist4u said...

That was really heart-felt. I can totally relate to ur post. It's hard being in a place u really enjoy and are adapted to and the place u miss. What gets me is the not knowing where u really belong... bc both places have aspects of ppl/places/things u reeeeally love and would miss if u didn't have, and both places have things that u wouldn't mind gettin rid of. The rain totally takes me bak n makes me miss n reminisce New York n Connecticut. I took being so closed to the beach for granted, the weather, the houses (decor, design n furnishings), the pizza, Chinese food, the long drives to ANYWHERE xcept the beach lol, bagels... everything. I kno how u feel. Love u gurl.

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

I will go to Hawaii with you. Girls vacation only. Let's dooo itttt.

Martha Davidson said...

My best friend from home is in Hawaii this semester, and its killing me. haha Even though she is totally home sick and more than ready to come home. She is still texting me all this from the beach. What a dilemma Hawaii is.
and I didn't know your dad is on the big Island now. He must be loving that.

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

I'm down. I want to see Hawaii and all the colors.

Also, I love the rain.

Anonymous said...

Can Rachael's Mom come too, if she promises not to have to come with you everywhere? Which is pretty safe to say because you guys would tire her out anyway ;o)

Love, Rachael's Mom