Sunday, January 9, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEARRRR.

Geeez, it's been a whole month and change since I have posted when I said I was going to get better at it.Well, no time like the present and second sunday of the year, lets get it started :]




first offf,




HAPPY 2011!


glad to see you've made it here safely. HERE WE GOOOO.




Resolutions:


1- I WANT TO LIKE RUNNING


I know, that seems weird, but when people are passionate about running, it's almost inspiring. People who like to run make it seem so magical, so maybe, if I tried a little harder, I could feel that too.




2- I WANT TO LEARN TO COOK...better.


I don't think I'm terrible when I actually try, but I NEVER actually try. :] It would mean healthier eating and less eating out (which are usually resolutions in themselves). I have a really bad habit of just buying things that are stupidly easy to make and not trying to cook. So I'm gonna put my big girl apron on this year, and give it a go!




3-MONEY MANAGEMENT


YAAAA RIGHTTT, isn't this EVERYONE'S resolution? ughh. Well I am gonna try REALLY hard and save money and be smart about it. I'm going to pay everyone back this year and make sure that I can help my family out if they need it.




4-LIE LESS, WRITE MORE


I really need to work on lying. I don't know why I lie, I kind of just... do. It's easier to lie more often than not, and even if it's not easier, it has an outcome that is easier to deal with. I am going to blog more, makes me feel better. I also should write in my journal(s) more. But everything I seem to write feels like a lie. I don't know, my life is so mixed up right now.




5-APPRECIATE WHAT I HAVE


Not that I'm ungrateful, but I could ALWAYS be more grateful.




So, that about rounds off my top five. I'm sure there are a million more I could mention, but if I give myself TOO many, I tend to accomplish NOTHING. So :] lets start with five and hopefully we can handle it.





(Ps. I'm really grateful I got to go to Vegas for New Years and see all my older siblings :] i love you)



0 comments: