Friday, April 30, 2010

write write write.

I think that I am overly impulsive or have some sort of disorder.

Sometimes, I get emotional over the smallest stuff... (it can be happy emotions or sad or mad).. and I just cannot control how I react to things. I know that barely any of that sentence made sense, but I don't really care.


I guess this emotion thing comes with being girl, but I hardly ever have to experience it, because frankly I barely care about anything, anything at all.

Well, looks like today my emotion is frustration and I am engulfed in it right now.
And since I am so frustrated... I just want to do all these REALLY rash things, but I don't want to do something that will have a negative outcome....so I am writing.

I write to calm my nerves.
I write to soothe my soul.
I write to fix my heart.
I write to grow and learn.
I write to heal.

I may not know everything, but I do know that someday, it will be writing that saves my life.
I am already a million years more calm now than I was when I started typing. Even though I literally deleted half of what I wrote, I just need to see it and read it, and edit it :]

I guess no one is perfect and I need to keep working on my irrational self.

It's amazing how I can go from lacking emotions to having WAY TOO MANY, again, I hate being a girl. Anyway, I guess I should start on homework now... and stop being so grumpy.

I missed you blog, I'll be better about visiting.

Thanks for listening.

1 comments:

GBF said...

yes u are so impulsive. lol jk honestly i dont think you are as impulsive as u think. the fact that u have some enough self control to type this and talk to me about it shows how in control u r. i respect and love that about u. also u gotta think...if someone is doing something that brings out ridiculous impulses that means that they need to b put in check. next time girl u need to handle these fools!!! lol and i hope you never forget that i will always have your back. i love you boo!!!