Sunday, September 25, 2011

Special Friends :)

So, I know it's nearly the end of September and I haven't even written in here to tell you what makes August so special :)
A few extra things I was grateful for?
-The end of summer weather... oh wait?
-Ashley's beautiful birth <3
-The cute extra things my work does.

So... in August, I decided I was extra grateful for my amazing FRIENDS.



The friends I see everyday, the friends I haven't seen in a while, and the friends that I won't ever see again.
Now, this is not to say that I'm not always grateful for you guys, but I would like to show you a little extra appreciation in this post.
The funny thing about me, and almost anyone will tell you this, but I have a million and one best friends. If you aren't my best friend, you probably use to be :) It's weird, because people say you can only have one best friend, but I don't think that's true. I have my best friends that I've had my whole life, the best friends I made in junior/high school, the best friends I made college, my best work friends and then the best friends that actually came in the form of sisters <3

Because this post is so general and directed towards ALL my friends, I don't want to mention names or pick people out because whether you are my best friend, old friend, good friend, kinda friend, or use to be my friend... you were at one point or another special in my heart. So I want you to know, YES ALL OF YOU, that I am very grateful for you.






THANK YOU:



-for aiding in the shaping of my life.



-for helping me on days that I couldn't stand.



-for making inside jokes.



-for understanding when no one else could.



-for thinking of me.



-for keeping my secrets.



-for sharing someone else's secrets with me.



-for listening.



-for playing.



-for loving <3






If we aren't really friends anymore, well I just want you to know that... there was a time when you meant a lot to me. I am sorry for whatever happened to us, and at anytime I am willing to try again.









Lastly, this summer was a blur of good times, and bad. I will never forget those two days. Staci and Bryce, you will never, ever be forgotten.
I love you <3








June 24, 2011 <3




July 30, 2011 <3



I hope you never feel like you are alone.




0 comments: