Thursday, March 11, 2010

HOSEPHINAAAA.


Meet Josephine Michaelis Hogge


On March 9, 2010, Josephine turned three years old! Jon and I went to her birthday party at my sister, Lindsay's, house. It was just a little party, with our little family, and we had pizza and rainbow cake and opened presents.

Here are the things that Jon and I got Joi:



Anyway, I genuinely can't believe how old she is getting! I swear, it seems like such a short time ago, we were in Hawaii for Spring Break and Lindsay called, SOOOOOOOOO MAD that we were out of town, to tell us she was going into labor! I have loved this little thing everyday since.


So after we ate pizza, we opened presents and the first one she was from her grandpa and it was that adorable toy box that you see in the first picture.
And she got this bench, that matches her room! :] She's so cute.
So then we decided to go outside and play bubbles and try to fly her new kite. This is probably my favorite picture taken of the bubbles section (And Hannah took it).
Just so you understand, We bought Joi all those bubbles, then Maile and Hannah bought her a Dora car that spews bubbles, with addition bubbles. :] So we had alot of bubbles.
And bubble battles:]

Everyone else was flying a kite and riding bikes, while Jon and Alejandro played on the slide.

He's so sweet.


Then we sang "Happy Birthday" and she blew out the candles on Lindsay's crazy rainbow cake.

Everyone at some, and then started filing out. So Maile, Hannah, Lindsay, and Myself played video and cards games while Joi (WHO HAD TURNED ULTRA CRANKY!) and Al napped. But when she woke up, she saw that I had eaten a cupcake and left my wrapper on the table. She does this thing where (if she wants something you have.. i.e. a cupcake, milkshake, ice cream, salsa) she will ask you what you have like ONE HUNDRED times until you offer her some. So she kept asking what my wrapper was from and where I got it and all this stuff. So then we gave her one. And she made a HUGE all cupcake mess, so I took her down and pulled off her shirt to get the crumbs and her three year old, grown up, bottom went and washed her own hands. But she took a long time, so I went and checked on her, and had to rewash her face. But then I told her that she could take pictures in the mirror, so...





:] I LOVE IT.


She's getting so big, so fast.



i love her <3>










1 comments:

Martha Davidson said...

umm the picuture of you and her and she is trying to do a peace sign....may be my favorite of all time. haha so funny. So cute. Can't wait till you're playing house for reals. That will be so cute. (little mommy malu). haha